AHA "Mission: Lifeline"
AHA CPR Training Site
AHA Get with the Guidelines - Resuscitation (for in hospital codes)
Dear Hospital & EMS STEMI Colleagues,
The American Heart Association is pleased to announce that the 2015 application for Mission: Lifeline® EMS STEMI Recognitionis now OPEN! EMS Colleagues are encouraged to read the information below on how to get started and submit an application for their Agency, including new “application tracks” that allows BLS and First Responder Agencies to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will only be accepted January 1st - February 28th, 2015, so we strongly encourage your site to carefully read the below information.
Steps on How to Apply:
1) Review the Mission: Lifeline EMS Recognition Criteria and Measures, to determine if you qualify. Also, review the Guide to EMS Recognition and the 2015 Mission: Lifeline EMS Recognition FAQ as they are additional helpful resources.
2) Review the Mission: Lifeline EMS Recognition Flow Chart to determine which EMS Recognition “application track” is right for your agency.
3) Organize your information prior to beginning the online application using the EMS/Hospital Feedback Worksheet (provides a template for follow up data collection on patients treated and transported to a STEMI Receiving Center or a STEMI Referring Center). This worksheet is available for download in PDF and Excel format.
4) Finally, you’re now ready to submit an online Mission: Lifeline EMS Recognition Application. A PDF of the application is also available as a point of reference.
5) After you submit, your agency will be notified beginning in April 2015.
Please also help spread the word to other EMS agencies by forwarding this email along!
Should you have questions or need help with acquiring data/completing the application please email: Fabienne.McClellan@heart.org or 212-878-5955
Thank you for your continued effort with Mission: Lifeline and I look forward to working with you!
Fabienne McClellan, MPH
Director, Quality and Systems Improvement
New York City and Long Island
122 E 42nd Street, 18th Floor | New York, NY 10168
Fabienne.McClellan@heart.org | www.heart.org
Office: 212-878-5955 | Cell: 202-725-4427 | Fax: 212-878-5980