The BLS Credentailing Course is ONLINE!
BLS Providers who need to be credentialed in Suffolk County can go
to the eLearning site to complete the course.
- *PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE* This site is best viewed with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- You are authorized to complete this course if you are an EMT-Basic member, or employee, of an agency providing 911 emergency response in the Suffolk County Region.
- To take this course, you must first register on the site using the code provided by your Agency.
- If you already have an account on the eLearning site you must login first, go to the course and enter the code provided by your Agency.
- EMT-Critical Care or Paramedic providers that are credentialed as ALS Providers in the Suffolk County EMS System are NOT required to take this BLS Credentialing Course.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to print your certificate of completion. Please retain this certificate in your personal records and give a copy to each agency you volunteer and/or are employed with.
- You will only receive credit for completion of the course for the level at which you are currently certified.
Register for the eLearning Site to take the BLS Credentialing Course